HEAL Coaching Packages
HEAL Coaching Packages
HEAL Curriculum Package: Personal one-on-one coaching through the 14-Session HEAL Curriculum with Wendy M. Johnson. The purpose is to help you focus on personal goals and help you overcome barriers holding you back from living a fulfilling life.
- Phase 1: Foundation and Awareness: Hope and Choice, Understanding, Culture of sexual abuse, Agency/grooming
- Phase 2: Empowerment and Self-Validation: Believe, breaking the silence, trust, and boundaries
- Phase 3: Emotional Healing and Relationship Building: Anger, Intimacy, Relationships
- Phase 4: Spiritual Growth and Personal Transformation: Faith in a Higher Power, Worth, Forgiveness, There is Life After Abuse
HEAL 8-Session Package: Our coaching approach is tailored to your unique needs and goals, and our aim is to provide a safe, non-judgmental, and supportive environment for you to explore your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
- Phase 1: Awareness: Awareness/Motivations/Values, Self-Assessment, and Commitment
- Phase 2: Growth: Setting Goals, Build Habits, and Evaluation
- Phase 3: Self-Trust: Challenge Mindset, Mastery
HEAL Curriculum Package
- Fourteen 55-minute sessions – 1x and 2x a week for 12 weeks
- One-time or two-time payment options [$2,498.50 the first month, $2,498.50 2nd month]
**This package takes you through the 14-session HEAL curriculum one-on-one for a life-changing experience
HEAL 8-SESSION PACKAGE
- Eight 55-minute sessions – 1x a week for 8 weeks
- One-time or two-time payment options [$1,248.50 the first month, $1,248.50 2nd month]
**This package takes you through the 8-session HEAL curriculum one-on-one for a life-changing experience
Navigating the Road Ahead: Navigating the Road Ahead is a coaching program designed for survivors of sexual abuse who have completed either the HEAL Program or another intensive program or therapy and are looking to continue their journey of healing and growth with accountability and support.
The programs focus on helping survivors navigate the challenges they may face as they continue on their journey toward recovery. The coaching sessions will be tailored to each participant’s unique needs, goals, and circumstances. During the sessions, participants will have the opportunity to explore their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors in a safe and supportive environment.
Ultimately, the goal of the Navigating the Road Ahead coaching program is to empower survivors to take control of their lives and to move forward with hope, resilience, and a renewed sense of purpose. By providing ongoing support and guidance, we hope to help survivors achieve their full potential and live their best lives.
NAVIGATING THE ROAD AHEAD 2X
- Two 30-minute sessions (2x a month, every other week)
- Four (4) months in length
NAVIGATING THE ROAD AHEAD 4X
- Four 30-minute sessions (4x a month, meets every week)
- Two (2) months in length
Group Coaching Package: The HEAL Group Coaching program consists of 14-session meetings, 4 times a month for 55 minutes each. During these sessions, we will work together to help you manage triggers, develop, coping strategies, and build resilience as you continue your journey of healing and growth. Our coaching approach is tailored to your unique needs and goals, and our aim is to provide a safe, non-judgmental, and supportive environment for you to explore your thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. Our goal is to empower you to take control of your life and to move forward with hope, resilience, and a renewed sense of purpose.
GROUP COACHING PACKAGE
- Fourteen 55-minute sessions – 4x a month
- Three (3) months